Want to configure Gmail account on Outlook but do not know how to do this process? Then do not disturb the steps mentioned in this post, which helps the user easily configure the Gmail account on Outlook. Or if you are facing any type of technical mistakes while practicing the procedure practically. There is no need to worry then contact the Email customer service number 1-800-284-6979 and learn the entire process.
Steps to Configure Email Account On Outlook.
- First of all, you need to log in to the Gmail account and then go to the settings option.
- Click on settings.
- Now Select forwarding POP/IMAP option.
- Now enable IMAP properly.
- Once the above-listed steps done carefully then click on “SAVE”.
- Click on Add account and then click on E-mail account option.
- Finally, user account gets Synced with Outlook. Carefully type your Gmail Username and Password.
If the automated process fails, configure the email account manually and follow the steps listed below :
- Click on POP and IMAP on Select Service Window and then click on “NEXT”.
- Type User and server information properly when POP and IMAP accounts settings will be shown.
- Click on account type and choose IMAP. Provide all kind of details for outgoing and incoming Server.
- Incoming Mail Server is imap.googlemail.com and the Outgoing Mail server is type smtp.googlemail.com.
Now go to advanced options and provide the following information.
Enter the incoming server “993” for the port address and “587” for the outgoing server.
For the incoming server, the encrypted connection enters SSL, and enter “TL” for the encrypted connection to the outgoing server.
If you are facing any problem you can contact us at our Email Customer Service Toll-Free Number 1-800-284-6979